Summer 2021 Schedule
SAVE THE DATE - SFH 2021 SUMMER CAMPS
Open Championship Canadian Nationals/Oireachtas Bootcamp
July 12th-15 9:00am-4:00pm
Premiere Championship Bootcamp
July 19th - 23rd 9:30am-12:30pm
- SFH Kids Summer Camp - Ages 3/half and UP!
July 26th - 30th 9:30am-12:30pm
Registration coming soon!
Dancers are asked to arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before their lesson and to leave the facility within 5 minutes of their lesson finishing
- Depending on the studio you are assigned to, you will arrive through the main entrance and exit through the door of the studio you are assigned to. (Studio A, Studio B)
- Dancers must wear a mask on entrance and exit of the facility. Masks are not mandatory once class is in session during physical activity. Masks should be stored in a Ziplock bag or container during class
- Dancers will be required to use hand sanitizer upon arriving at the facility which will be located inside the main entrance
- Dancers will be required to forgo a dance class if they or anyone in their household is showing COVID-19 related symptoms (see list here: https://www.ontario.ca/page/covid-19-stop-spread)
- We will ensure that all instructors are in good health
- We will limit the number of dancers in the studios to ensure the least amount of crossover between dancers and ensure the studios are disinfected between and during classes
- We have created zones within the studios to ensure we are complying with social distancing guidelines - we are asking all dancers to please respect the social distancing rules and remain in their designated spots at all time
- We recognize that the COVID pandemic has the potential to cause scheduling uncertainty this term, as school and classes ramp up. By registering in the Fall/Winter term, the customer or suspected exposure at the studio resulting in Public Health recommending a temporary closure, we will plan to transition to online classes as an interim option until a return is possible.