Let's Get You Registered for Summer 2021
Please read ALL of the following instructions carefully before registering.
To register using our online registration system click on the button above or use the following link:
Confirm your dancers’ class, level etc, by email ASAP.
All fees must be paid upon registration to ensure enrolment in the desired class, as classes will be considered "First Come, First Serve". Classes will be capped due to the safety restrictions for COVID-19 (Covid-19 Guidlines).
Payment is for Tuesday, July 16th to Wednesday, September 2nd
- Payment options are Credit card, Cheque or Cash.
- Credit card payment is done through Uplifter (registration software)
If you are paying by credit card, please follow these instructions once you have finished the policies section.
- Select “Payment Information”
- Select “Pay by Credit Card”
- Input your credit card information
- Ensure that “payment option” on the right hand of the screen under “Total” is set to “Pay in Installment”
Once everything looks correct on your end, select “Submit” and complete your registration.
Payment by Cheque, Cash
Make sure dancer/participants information is updated in Uplifter, and that participants have read and understand our studio policies and procedures.
Overall SFH Policies
1. All fees must be paid upon registration to ensure enrolment in the desired class as classes will now be considered "First Come, First Serve". Classes will be capped due to the safety restrictions for COVID-19.
2. There is no refund after the second class of term. An administration fee and 2 classes will be deducted. Dancers not attending the second term must inform us by January 14th, 2021. No fee will be charged for the 2nd term at this time.
3. NSF cheques will be subject to a $25.00 charge back fee
4. The school and its instructors are not responsible for any injuries incurred during dance class or on the premises. NO refund will be offered for injuries incurred in or our of dance class
5. Dancers are expected to arrive on time and dresses appropriately in SFH uniform attire
6. The student and/or guardian are responsible for all personal articles
7. Dancers are to be picked up immediately after class, unless the office has been notified in advance and message has been received. If the child is not picked up at the appropriate time, the school does not accept responsibility for the child's whereabouts.
8. Competitive Dancers: Please keep us up to date on wins/placing at feisanna by Email
9. Any level changes are to be made by dance teacher only
10. We recognize that the COVID pandemic has the potential to cause scheduling uncertainty the term, as school and classes ramp up. By registering in the Fall/Winter term, the customer agrees that should there be a confirmed or suspected exposure at the studio resulting in Public Health recommending a temporary closure, we will plan to transition to online classes as an interim option until a return is possible.
11. SFH will be closed on ALL bank holidays